- History of Magic, Witchcraft...
- Applied Ethics
- Archaeology of Crime
- Criminal Justice & Philosophy
- Cultures and Heritages
- Eastern European Visual...
- Engineering and Industry
- Gender-based Violence
- Gender in the Middle Ages
- History and Art
- History & Archaeology of SE Europe
- Mediterranean Studies
- Papacy & Medieval Christendom
- Perspectives in Bioethics
- Philosophy, Communication...
- Polemos kai Stasis...
- Rewriting Equestrian History
- History Books
- Philosophy Books
- Exact Sciences
- Trivent Medieval
- Trivent Violence & Conflict
- Trivent Ethics in Science & Technology
- Philosophical Journal of Conflict and Violence (PJCV)
- Cheiron: The International Journal of Equine and Equestrian History
- Trivent Libri
- About us
- Publish with us
- Open Access Books
- Trivent Conferences
- Contact us
Your book will be featured in our catalogues and newsletters which are distributed worldwide to universities, libraries, and academic associations.
Distribution and sales
Each book will be discoverable on its dedicated webpage on our website, while it will also be available through Amazon. We also work closely with trusted distributors who distribute our products worldwide or in their specialized niches.
Our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn followers have access to the latest information which they can share with their contacts.
We encourage our authors and editors to organize book launches at their university departments or local venues. We will provide promotional materials for the event.
Reviews and review copies
We encourage that our books be reviewed in key international journals and we are happy to provide review copies for this purpose. The published reviews we receive will be sent to the authors/editors of the book.
Please contact us at email@example.com to ask for a review copy for your journal.