- History of Magic, Witchcraft...
- Applied Ethics
- Archaeology of Crime
- Criminal Justice & Philosophy
- Cultures and Heritages
- Eastern European Visual...
- Engineering and Industry
- Gender-based Violence
- Gender in the Middle Ages
- History and Art
- History & Archaeology of SE Europe
- Mediterranean Studies
- Papacy & Medieval Christendom
- Perspectives in Bioethics
- Philosophy, Communication...
- Polemos kai Stasis...
- Rewriting Equestrian History
- History Books
- Philosophy Books
- Exact Sciences
- Trivent Medieval
- Trivent Violence & Conflict
- Trivent Ethics in Science & Technology
- Philosophical Journal of Conflict and Violence (PJCV)
- Cheiron: The International Journal of Equine and Equestrian History
- Trivent Libri
- About us
- Publish with us
- Open Access Books
- Trivent Conferences
- Contact us
Academic event management
Trivent Publishing is aided by its backing structure: Trivent Conference Office, which is specialized in conference and academic event management. Altogether, Trivent can arrange both the logistics of your academic event, as well as the post-conference publication. For more information on Trivent Conferences, see our website here, as well as its past and future events here.
Should you wish to submit a proposal for organizing your conference (either including publication or not),please contact us at email@example.com. For other information or direct inquiries on our events and event management, please feel free to contact us directly!
Recent selected events
IYCE 2019 – 7th International Youth Conference on Energy
(Bled – Slovenia, 3-6 July 2019)
ISH 2019 – 21st International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering
(Budapest – Hungary, 26-30 August 2019)
InterAcademia 2019 – 18th International Conference on Global Research and Education
(Budapest – Hungary, 2-3 September 2019)
BNAS 2019 – 3nd International Conference on Bioethics in the New Age of Science
(Belgrade – Serbia, 10-11 October 2019)
SIM 2019 – 15th International Symposium in Management
(Timisoara – Romania, 22-25 October 2019)
BNAS 2018 – 2nd International Conference on Bioethics in the New Age of Science
(Szeged – Hungary, 10-11 May 2018)
Etele út 59-61